The Model 200A is a 2-channel VGA distribution amplifier (splitter) with stereo audio and EDID routing/emulation capabilities.
The RGBHV (VGA) input video signal is terminated and amplified for driving each output. The 3.5mm audio input is ground isolated to prevent ground loop noise and hum and is also amplified for driving two outputs.
The EDID (Extended Display ID) data that the video source sees can be routed from the LCD connected to OUTPUT #1, or emulated using internal EDID memory in the splitter. A recessed 2-position switch is used to determine the EDID routing.
- Uses 500 MHz video amplifiers for clear and crisp image
- Splits both Video and Audio
- Audio input provides ground loop isolation
- EDID routing switch (internal or from downstream monitor)
- Compact sturdy metal case
- Can be powered from VGA source
- Included power adapter in case VGA source does not provide adequate power
- Made in the USA