The VHD-HD2CV is a compact HDMI to composite video & audio converter. It accepts HDMI or DVI video input up to 1080p and converts it to composite video. If the input HDMI signal has embedded audio, it is extracted and output as line level stereo L/R on RCA connectors.
Underscan presets allow easy capture of the full input video frame. The converter’s output can be set as either NTSC or PAL, and features aspect ratio adjustments. The Scan converter features motion adaptive 3D de-interlacing with noise reduction and motion adaptive interpolation.
- Converts and scales digital HDMI or DVI to composite video
- Extracts HDMI audio to analog stereo output
- Output interlaced NTSC or PAL video with overscan and two underscan output options
- Multiple aspect ratio adjustment options
- Motion adaptive 3D de-interlacing and adaptive interpolation
- Quick and simple to install
- Compact size