ClearOne Launches CONVERGE® Pro 2 Next Gen Audio Conferencing Platform - and Redefines Professional Audio Again
CONVERGE Pro 2's New Suite of Professional Components Boasts Flexibility For Vast Range of Audio Environments at Companies Large and Small
SALT LAKE CITY, June 1, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- When ClearOne [NASDAQ: CLRO] finished redefining professional audio again, the result was the new CONVERGE Pro 2. CONVERGE Pro 2's next-gen platform delivers stunningly clear audio thanks to the world's most advanced audio signal processing. Scalable, reliable, and competitively priced, CONVERGE Pro 2 outperforms in any size room, any audio environment, any application.
"The need for superior audio conferencing at companies large and small is only growing," ClearOne Senior Director of Product Line Management, Pro Voice and AV Distribution, Durai Ramachandiran said. "Despite the diversity of environments — remote offices, huddle spaces, open plans, closed plans — as well as the diversity of popular PC-based UC and web conferencing applications such as Cisco Webex®, Citrix GotoMeeting®, ClearOne Spontania, Google Hangouts™, Microsoft Skype® for Business — one thing remains the same," he said, "and that's the desire for a high-fidelity, immersive audio."
CONVERGE Pro 2's DSP platform satisfies those diverse demands with these features:
- The very latest and most powerful adaptive audio DSP algorithms, including acoustic echo cancellation, noise cancellation, feedback elimination, gain and level control, and microphone gating.
- More microphone inputs to provide greater flexibility.
- Integration of VoIP or telephony, USB, and DanteTM for maximum functionality.
- A new expansion bus that delivers increased audio-channel scalability to support large audio projects.
- New native interface that enables daisy-chaining for any combination of ClearOne peripheral devices, such as the new Beamforming Microphone Array 2 and/or the new DIALOG® 20 Wireless Microphone system.
- New software that includes both a traditional matrix view and the unique ClearOne FlowView™.
"CONVERGE Pro 2's new software is so user-friendly, it makes configuration a breeze," Ramachandiran said. "It not only supports groups and labels, but has an auto-discovery feature that automatically identifies connected components."
He noted that FlowView is a graphical representation of audio connectivity, and, for most activities, can be used for easy visualization and configuration of audio signal paths, as an alternative to a traditional matrix view. The AV integrator places audio inputs, processing blocks, and outputs in the virtual workspace and draw lines to define signal routing.
The CONVERGE Pro 2 platform builds on ClearOne's leadership in audio digital signal processing innovation over three decades. With new algorithms that reinvent audio DSP, new architecture that extends flexibility and scalability, and new software that creates an unmatched user experience, CONVERGE Pro 2 truly redefines professional audio.
CONVERGE Pro 2 will be on display at InfoComm 2016.
For details on ClearOne's CONVERGE Pro 2 product line, contact ClearOne Sales at 1-801-975-7200 or visit: www.clearone.com/products_converge
Let ClearOne Open Your World to New Solutions at InfoComm16, June 8-10, Booth N1837.
With a free My-iQ account, you'll be able to keep track of the latest updates and event notifications from your favorite AV manufacturers, manage your own projects and discover new pro-AV products.
Request more information from a dealer near you