Tired of your printer taking forever to pick up a job? Save yourself the time and frustration of waiting on slow connections with our new USB 2.0 Over CAT5E/CAT6 Active Extender Sets. They will not only improve your computer experience, but they’ll do it more cheaply and efficiently — saving you money all the while.
The active extender sets basically give you a way to extend the transmission distance from your USB device by 330 feet while retaining high-definition and high-speed transmission signals — all with a single CAT5E/CAT6 cable. These sets support full-speed or low-speed USB devices up to 480 Mbps USB 2.0 specifications, and are compatible with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2003 and 2008 operating systems (although please note: this product is not compatible with Mac computers).
In other words, this extension system allows high-speed data transmission from your USB device to peripheral devices (like printers or scanners) through common CAT5E and CAT6 cables, which are relatively cheap and capable of maintaining high performance quality over long distances. Thanks to smaller cable size and end connectors, CAT5E and CAT6 cables are not only cheaper, but they’re also easier to install than bulkier cable types.
So think of all the ways these extender sets can help save you time and energy:
- Quicker printing without loss in signal or performance
- Faster processing time for scanned documents
- Increased distance between devices gives you greater mobility
- Flexibility from compatibility with a variety of devices
If you’re looking for superior performance over long distances, our USB 2.0 Over CAT5E/CAT6 Active Extender Sets are the best choice for you. Here are a few more things you should know about them:
- Include recommended 1 foot USB cable for transmitter side
- Software driver and AC/DC 5V 2A power adapter come with it
- Ideal for USB peripheral extension, industrial control, security and digital signage
- Fully compliant with USB 2.0 specification and compatible with USB hubs
All of our USB over CAT5 solutions are popular for the flexibility and customization they provide. This active extender system is just one more example of how our products can make life easier.