July 25, 2022 - In June 2022, RGB Spectrum was thrilled to host another of its Technology Symposiums in Mexico City, Mexico, at the BBVA Open Space. The symposium allowed customers in Latin America to fully experience our solutions firsthand. We welcomed our current customers and partners, as well as opened the door to some new faces and business opportunities.
The iconic BBVA Tower was the perfect setting for technology enthusiasts looking to invest in next-generation video wall and command and control room solutions for mission-critical environments. Attendees from Mexico, Chili, and the Dominican Republic could speak directly to product experts and help design a cutting-edge visualization solution with the video processing power from RGB Spectrum and the advanced LED experience from our partner Daktronics.
Here's a brief recap of what RGB Spectrum showcased at the event.
- Always a crowd favorite, our versatile Galileo video wall processor took center stage and sparked lots of conversation. Galileo supports multiple walls and individual displays, and as one of the most powerful video wall processors, it offers unmatched flexibility of input and output possibilities. Our "wall mimic" feature lets users encode the entire video wall or any portion of it and transmit it as an IP stream to be viewed by one or more recipients on the network. This unique capability permits operators to push content anywhere in the world from the display wall processor.
- Hitting recent headlines, the Zio® AV-over-IP platform is a complete solution for transmitting and displaying networked video. The Zio product line provides a comprehensive solution, including encoders, decoders, multiviewers, wall processors, operator stations, and apps for smart displays and mobile devices.
- Used by organizations around the globe, RGB Spectrum's XtendPoint® KVM-over-IP extenders allow operators to control remote systems across a room or worldwide enterprise. Secure communication and control are provided for point-to-point extension or networked operation over a standard Gigabit Ethernet. With integration of KlickSimple™, our simplified navigation enables users to control multiple computers simultaneously and seamlessly.
- A newcomer to the RGB family is our QuadView® IPXe high-performance 4K multiviewer for displaying multiple video sources simultaneously on a single screen in customizable layouts. The new model represents the top of the newly introduced IPX line of multiviewers. The QuadView IPXe model delivers superior image quality at up to 4K 60Hz resolution with display windows of any size, anywhere on the screen.
- The bonus product shared was our Zio Mobile App, which connects remote forces. The system automatically discovers remote users and allows them to select and view available Zio streams. In addition, system operators can "push" content out to remote users, who receive a standard mobile OS notification.
From in-depth product training to live demos and face-to-face meetings, this event was well attended and resulted in many new partnerships and product enhancements. Contact your sales manager for more information about the products demonstrated at the show or to discuss your project requirements.
See our trade show & events calendar to see where RGB Spectrum will be heading next.